This morning I have 5 cents in my bank account. This time last year I had $30 000 in my bank account, with a steady stream of funds regularly coming in.
This morning I am happier than I was this time last year. Infinitely happier.
This week the bank accounts will start to be replenished, but during my six weeks of no steady income, I have learned some important things. I have learned:
* I have the means and ability to create and manifest work when I need it.
* I can live off the smell of an oily rag.
* money does not buy happiness, nor does possessing it in bucketloads bring or inspire happiness.
* stress from not having money can ruin a beautiful day, but if you practise, you can trust that the universe will always provide what you need, and it will.
* people don’t really believe you when you tell them that you are poor and can’t do stuff.
* when you are living your life in alignment with your values, every day is an amazing day.
* friends, real friends, are always willing to support you – they buy you a meal, offer you loans, give you work, and laugh with you.
* I can live/survive financially without being a school teacher.
* I never want to have just 5 cents in my bank account again.
Not because it causes stress because I trust the universe will provide, but because through my poverty, I have realised my ultimate goal.
I want to have millions in my bank account so that I am able to offer empowerment classes, workshops and personal support to women for free. I want to be able to help other women create their best lives by feeling empowered to be their best selves.
I want other women to feel as blessed and as grateful and as soul happy as I consistently do.
I want other women to feel free.
This is my dream.