I am learning a lot about myself at the moment. I am enjoying rediscovering who I am. I have always thought I knew myself quite well but I am now refining that knowledge. It is weird, meeting oneself as if for the first time.
Key things that I have rediscovered/refined/learned:
1. I love being immersed in nature.
2. I love being organized.
3. I love exploring – new places as well as old.
4. I love teaching – everyone and everything – because I love watching other people learn.
5. I love writing.
6. I love, and need, alone time.
7. I can be very lazy with recycling (which I am going to focus on fixing).
8. I am easy to spend time with.
9. I am quietly very critical (it is what it is; I am what I am).
10. I don’t enjoy tv as much as I think I do, and really only watch it to shut my mind down.
😉 times they are a’changing