A great blog post that will make you really think about how you live in your home and what your priorities are.
In short, a study was conducted by UCLA’s Centre on Everyday Lives of Families (CELF). It studied the way 32 families live and how they use their homes.
- Only 25% of families can park their cars in their garage.
- Women feel stressed by messy/cluttered spaces.
- The desire to bulk buy items creates more clutter in the home with the need to purchase more items to store these extra items like a second fridge/chest freezer or shelving.
- Each child brings 30% more clutter into the home.
- Despite spending up big on pools/spa’s/cubby houses/trampolines/outdoor furniture etc, only 25% of adults and 50% of kids use the outdoor space.
- People also complained about not having enough downtime, yet…
View original post 1,048 more words